Monday, December 19, 2011

Anyone know about adding new emoticons on a zetaboard forum?

I have my own page and i wanted to add blue emoticons, but i cant seem to get any that work. Is there a site where i can save them on my comp or anything so i can add them to my site?





Thanks for your help!|||Since the site is yours, see if you can toggle with the html. Then open up the yellow emoticon in a program such as gimp, fireworks, or photoshop (preferably gimp). And change the yellow colors to blue. Then upload that picture to a site such as tinypic.com. Find the section of the html code where it lists the codes for the emoticons and add yours by copying the previous code, pasting it below, and changing the url of the photo to the url of your photo on tinypic. This is probably the long way around, but it's the only way I can think of. Otherwise maybe try switching to a forum who supports blue emoticons (I currently know of none).

No comments:

Post a Comment