Monday, December 19, 2011

How do I add Emoticons to my Windows Live Messenger account?

I used to use MSN and I know that on that you could right click the emoticon and add it. Now I'm using a different computer and even when my friends use my old emoticons they don't even come up on the screen. Could this be because they use MSN and I use Live Messenger? I don't know how to work around this it's annoying me very much. Thanks!|||click on them then go to add.. its that simple|||go to blue mountain.com they have free emotions and winks|||go to an animated gif site like http://www.gifanimations.com, right click on a pic and save as. click on your Emoticons icon on messenger then go to more, then go to add, browse for the picture (should be in My Pictures) and left click on it, type in a shortcut word for it and that's you. now that's what i made of the problem you explained but it could be different.|||My Advice Is Simple


Stop running windoze messenger and get MSN back


You are leaving your computer open to attack from everything from the common cold to a trojan if you stop windoze messenger from working thats a lot safer for you


Make sure windoze messenger is not running and go on to C:/WINDOWS/Messenger and change messenger to MessengerOFF This will stop it running at start up


If you keep running windows messenger you will get more spam than asda

No comments:

Post a Comment