Saturday, December 24, 2011

Can anyone tell me why my emoticons an audibles have stopped working in Yahoo Messenger?

Also, when I try to change my photo display it seems on my end that it changes but the person that I am chatting with does not see a different photo. I have tried it with 3 different chat friends and all of them have told me that my photo doesn't change. It just started happening last night and I have been trying to figure it out all day.|||Sign out of messenger start internet explorer click on tools, select internet options,click the advanced tab. Under the multimedia category make sure show pictures and play animations has been selected click apply then click OK.





Next restart messenger click on messenger at the top to the lest on the messenger window. Select preferences, under the messages category, look at the heading miscellaneous make sure enable emoticons and audibles are still selected. If they aren't select them then click apply then OK

No comments:

Post a Comment