Monday, December 19, 2011

Are there any good websites where you can use Emoticons in email?

I normally send emails using yahoo.mail and most of my recipients use


Hotmail.


And lately i found this emoticons site , and thought i would send a few, but they do not turn out if someone's using a hotmail address.





They will turn out if someone's using yahoo mail, so are there any sites where i can copy these emoticons, so that they will come out if someone is using hotmail...|||I do not know of any safe sites but I have heard there are a few. I wanted to warn you against using Smiley Central because it comes bundled with adware and will put a lot of unwanted files on your computer. Always always scan what you download with adware/spyware scanners and anti-virus scan.

No comments:

Post a Comment