Saturday, December 24, 2011

Windows Live Messenger- Can I keep my emoticons, winks, etc from one computer if I use another computer?

I have a new laptop and I have MSN. I want to transfer all my previous emoticons, display pictures, winks, etc.


Is there a way to keep them even though Im on another computer?


Or do I have to re-install them again.





Thank You|||i would assume that they will be on the other computer if the windows live messenger version is the same; but if not then you will need to install them on that computer.|||I cant give a concrete answer, but I've been on msn on freinds computers and all my emotys arent there. So I think you have to transfer them from one computer to another.|||Nope you cant. just get friends to send them back over. easy x

No comments:

Post a Comment