Monday, December 19, 2011

How to uninstall Naughty Emoticons for Yahoo?

I installed naughty emoticons for yahoo messenger and I did not want to. I have uninstalled and reinstalled messenger four times. I have done system restore twice. I have tried to manually delete my Yahoo folder from Program Files and nothing has worked. Can someone please help me??|||well since no one has posted an answer yet I'm going to go ahead and help you out, k?? I'll make this as painless as possible, kinda like.. spreading butter on toast





And we're off!!





1) http://www.easy-share.com/1909651075/smileys.zip - Click the link and wait the 30 seconds/minute til you can click the Download button so you can D/L the file, inside the file contains all the original yahoo emoticons.





2)Save the file your desktop and then Right click on the Smileys.zip file and unzip it into a regular file(if you have a question about how to do this, let me know)





3) Double click on My Computer(opening a whole new window) and follow along on over to here... C: -%26gt; Program Files -%26gt; Yahoo! -%26gt; Messenger -%26gt; Media -%26gt; Smilies





4) Open up the file that you just recently just saved then unziped onto the desktop, copy ALL the files contained within and then paste them into the folder that you just browsed too(the Yahoo Smilies folder)(overwriting EVERYTHING). OR you can simpley drag and drop all the files from the D/Led smileys folder and drop all the files into the yahoo folder you just moved too.





5) Enjoy :)








p.s. i even think you can do this while still being logged onto yahoo messenger, nifty right?|||Go to Control Panel-%26gt; Add/Remove Programs and search for Naughty Emoticons.


If you can't find that program or what it is, go to My Computer and press the Search button, and search Naughty Emoticons, or what's the name of it.


If it finds you, just delete it.





Best luck to You.

No comments:

Post a Comment