Friday, December 16, 2011

How do you make cool skype emoticons?

I was on skype and my friend showed me that if you type in (mooning) it shows a little guy mooning you. I am very curious if there are any other cool emoticons like that. Please let me know ASAP! Thanks|||In the top left hand corner of the text box there is a tiny smiley face-click it! thats where the emoticons are hiding! LOL I didn't know at first either. Good luck!|||For the commenter above, the emoticons you mention are the REGULAR EMOTICONS.





The emoticons like (mooning) are called HIDDEN emoticons, since they don't show up in any menu.





You can only create them when you type in text, like mooning for example. Check below for the complete list of hidden skype emoticons.





http://howtoskype.net/hidden-skype-emoti鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment