Saturday, December 10, 2011

How can I get rid of the default msn emoticons?

I like to use: :D and :] but they are both taken by default emoticons. How could I delete the emoticons to where they don't show up when I type the keyboard shortcut??|||i don't think you can delete the default emoticons and you can't modify them


because i tried that and it didn't work


but you can always do this instead of writing :D


write it : D leave a space between them try it





well good luck


hope i helped|||I think there is a script for Messenger Plus! to show only :D :) :P :O :S etc. instead of the actual smilies. You can search for it here:


http://msgplus.net/scripts/

Report Abuse


|||just go to emoticons and delete them i mean like click on the emoticon icon and itll probably has see more on it click on it and delete the emoticons

No comments:

Post a Comment