Friday, December 16, 2011

How do I add custom emoticons to MSN?

I get how to add them, but whenever I do it's always resized. I need to add an animated GIF but it's always a still picture and always resized. I downloaded this program called UnFREEz to make them bigger, but it wouldn't animate them :|





I get these animated emoticons off websites and save them from there. Help, please!|||%26gt;Open a chat window by clicking on any contact.


%26gt;Click on the smiley face for the emotions


%26gt;Show All


%26gt;Create


%26gt;Find Image (Find Your Image)


%26gt;Type in the second box what you type in the chat for your emotion to come up. the shortcut. -For Example. Flower -


%26gt; Name your emotion what you want


%26gt;Click Ok


%26gt;It will be saved in your emotions.


%26gt;When you type the shortcut it should come up.(Flower)





Hope i helped x

No comments:

Post a Comment