Friday, December 16, 2011

How do I delete the original emoticons on MSN?

I have the latest MSN download and I want to delete the original emoticons because I find them really annoying. I mean the original ones that come with the program, not the ones you can add from your friends.


( ':)' etc.)





Thank you!|||Sorry but MSN Made those by default, and doesn't want persons to alter with them.. You can see a list of them on this site %26gt;%26gt;http://messenger.msn.com/Resource/Emotic…|||you cant|||I don't think you can, I'll just go check :P





Nope can't, oh well I guess you'll just have to live with it.|||You cannot delete the predesigned emoticons that come with MSN Messenger.|||hi





open MSN


tools


options


emoticons


show all


click on one of the default ones


'release' ( the last option on the list from up to down)





then click on DONE





Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ï ђøρε ï ђεlρεḋƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ


::: (\(\


*: (=' :') :*


•.. (,('')('')¤°


Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ.ђคשε ค ηï¢ε đคуƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

No comments:

Post a Comment