Friday, December 16, 2011

Msn / Windows live messenger how to stop others saving emoticons?

So, I have a bunch of cool msn emoticons and I am currently using Windows Live Messenger 2011. Is there a way to stop people from saving/adding the emoticons when I send them?? Because I usually right-click and click add to save them, but I want to disable my contacts from doing this. Is there a way??


Thanks!|||No, there is no way to stop others from saving them.





Don't be stingy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!|||It's simply not possible. I know that its irritating when you see them using the emoticons that you use. MSN has made it such. Unless like what he said above about the 3rd party softwares. Other then that there is nothing you can do about it. Good luck!|||There isn't any way to stop it, unless you use special programs they come from, they then have to have the same program to use them and to view them ruling out the reason of having them.

No comments:

Post a Comment