Friday, December 16, 2011

Why does Yahoo messenger have different emoticons for different versions?

Many emoticons are only available depending on whether I'm using the full version on my pc, chatting on my iPhone or chatting through Yahoo mail. It's not the end of the world for me, but it does get irritating sometimes. So, I'm just curious as to why all emoticons wouldn't just be available across the board.|||Cause that's just the way it is|||Not everyone is so interested in emotes that they want to look through too many just to find a simple "I feel good" smiley. I think that's why Yahoo and other sites only load a few, knowing that the real enthusiasts can download a batch if they really wanted them.





Personally, I would hate to have to look through 200 emotes just to find a happy or sad face.

No comments:

Post a Comment